Update for January 12th 2015
Today brings a slew of updates and bug fixes to tighten MojITrac up where I could. It's been hectic, still, with trying to close the client work so I can focus 100% on MojiTrac, but I'm still crossing todos off the list:
- Adds validation requirement to prevent users from inviting themselves
- Fixes Task notification emails
- Fixes File notification email content
- Removes status dropdown for file revisions when containing file is set to "no approvals needed"
- Fixes Project Name display on File form
- Finishes File Revision Notification
- Fixes File Revision url in timeline
- Adds filtering by project in the sidebar activity log
- Removes submenu links from project view
- Adds encryption and decrytion (hashing) to Hash Model
- Adds AlphaNumeric validation requirement to subdomain input
- Adds missing file revision upload time stamp
This week should be plenty productive. I'm hoping to get the daily, scheduled, notification emails out next, but it's a BIG problem and other, smaller, things are coming up. Still; it's gonna be fun!